I know you have your free will. You can and may do things the way you want them to be. And I know that everything is a choice. What and who you are today is a big part of the choices you did yesterday. And what and who you will be tomorrow is based from the decisions you make today. Everything is based from you. You choose your own path. Hell yeah! Do everything you want to do as long as it will make you happy. As the saying goes: Happiness is a choice. But be aware of the regrets baby. Remeber that what goes around comes back around.
When you have the chance to make someone happy in just one or two word(s). Will you take that opportunity? Specially when you know it in yourself that you have the chance and you can make someone feel that way?
Don’t just think of yourself but rather stop for a while and think of the things that you did, that you didn’t do and that you should and shouldn’t do for other people.
It is not just about you. Your egos are so bullshit!
sorry i only like people that i never have a chance with
- “I will not hold the past against myself.” – Your problems, your weaknesses, setbacks, regrets and mistakes teach you if you’re willing to learn, or they will punish you if you’re not. So let them teach you, every day. Take everything as a lesson learned. If you regret some of the decisions you have made in the past, stop being so hard on yourself. At that time, you did your best with the knowledge you had. At that time, you did your best with the experience you had. Your decisions were made with a younger mind. If you were to make these decisions with the wisdom you have today, you would choose differently. So give yourself a break. Time and experience has a wonderful way of helping us grow and learn to make better choices today, for ourselves and those we care for.
- “I will own my life and never deny responsibility for it.” – Through the grapevine, you may have learned that you should blame your parents, your teachers, your mentors, the education system, the government, etc., but never to blame yourself. Right? It’s never, ever your fault… WRONG! It’s always your fault, because if you want to change, if you want to let go and move on with your life, you’re the only person who can make it happen. It’s YOUR move to make. It’s YOUR responsibility. Own it!
- “I will speak kindly and consciously to myself.” – Wait, what did you just say to yourself? Were they the inspiring, encouraging words you would speak to a friend? Or were they the belittling remarks you might shout to an enemy if you had no heart. Or the negative assessments about life you would utter if you had no faith? All day long we speak silently to ourselves, and a part of us believes every word. So stay mindful, and ask yourself, “If I had a friend who always spoke to me in the same way that I am speaking to myself right now, how long would I allow that person to be my friend?”
- “I will listen to what my heart and soul is telling me.” – When something feels right, that means it is right for you (at least it is worth looking into). And if you genuinely feel deep down that something is wrong, it probably is. Pay attention to your authentic feelings, and follow where they lead. When you’re following your inner voice, doors tend to eventually open for you, even if they mostly slam at first.
- “I will live a life that feels right to me, not one that looks right to others.” – Give yourself permission to follow the path that makes YOU happy. And realize that some people in your life will refuse to walk beside you as you embark on this journey; they simply won’t approve no matter what you say, and that’s OK. Sometimes when you commit yourself to creating your own happiness, it clashes with the perceptions of others. Sometimes when you gain something great, you have to let go of something else. And sometimes this ‘something else’ is a relationship that only wants you to do what they want you to do.
i hope u find someone that mindlessly plays with your hands and lightly strokes your legs and massages your back and plays with your hair and i hope that u feel like you’re home when u look at them
Hi vampirecaughtindaylight! Happy kaarawan sayo. Mua. I’m so thankful to be one of your friends. I love being your listener. I love you kwento promise. I enjoy being with you. Naeexcite na ko makasama ka ulit. Sobrang natutuwa ako sayo tuwing binabati mo ko sa hallway. :) stay humble na makulit…